To get the best Business Coach to suit your business and you, you will need to find a Business Coach that will solve your problems and meet your needs. This is how you do it:
- Brainstorm a list of problems that you would like to solve.
- Prioritise your list and look for Business Coaches that can assist you with your top 3 priorities.
- Work out how much you can afford to spend on a Business Coach.
- Once you have found a few people that provide Business Coaching in areas that you are interested in, check their fees. Can you afford them?
- Check their Testimonials. Ask your family, friends, co-workers and business associates about these Business Coaches.
- Consider calling the people providing these testimonials to validate their testimonials.
- If your feedback about a coach is good, ask for a FREE Coaching Session to see if they are a good fit.
- Don’t enter into a long-term contract that you don’t feel comfortable with. Consider a 3-month option that allows you to review the results after 3 months. If your chosen Business Coach does not have this option, they may not be the coach for you.
Contact Rajiv from Bare Inc and ask him about a FREE Coaching Session today.